The following authors have contributed code to this release:
- Doug Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elliot Briggs email@example.com
- Marcus Mueller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan West email@example.com
- Pascal Giard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Rondeau email@example.com
This release contains all of the bug fixes from v1.0.1 and v1.0.2 as well as new features and other changes that didn't belong on maint. The following is a summary of non-maint changes.
New architectures exist for the AVX2 and FMA ISAs. Along with the build-system support the following kernels have no proto-kernels taking advantage of these architectures:
The profiler now generates buffers that are vlen + a tiny amount and generates random data to fill buffers. This is intended to catch bugs in protokernels that write beyond num_points.
- All builds now use '-Wall'
- Removed stray references to PCC and Altivec