- Ben Hilburn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Geiger email@example.com
- Johannes Demel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcus Müller email@example.com
- Michael Dickens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan West email@example.com
- Pascal Giard firstname.lastname@example.org
New kernels for doing polar codes are available with generic, SSE3, and AVX implementations. This is the result of ESA SoC by Jannes Demel and used in GNU Radio.
The rotator protokernels now normalize phase after every time finished through the main for loop to guarantee normalization happens for a series of calls with smaller vector lengths.
Some kernels now use inacc tolerances for QA. The kernels themselves are exactly the same funcationality as before, but with the existing QA tolerance would fail on NEON due to sqrt and inverse approximations in NEON.