- Geof Nieboer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johannes Demel email@example.com
- Marcus Müller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan West email@example.com
- Fixed a segfault in the polar butterfly puppet
- Reverted back to input values in range [-1, 1] rather than [-pi, pi].
Builds (all windows related)
- Add MSVC 14 to processor detection
- Minor tweaks to fix builds on MSVC 2015
Small performance improvement in log2 by switching to log2f, which is explicitly for floats.
Add reusable intrinsics for NEON. This continues the push for creating an internal library of intrinsics that will make composing more complex kernels from simpler reusable building blocks without going back to memory.